Sunday, November 3, 2013

Life, it happens.

Well the company I worked for for the last three years kind of imploded. Yeti CGI continues on but not in the form it was previously, this leaner more focused company has a much better chance of providing the stability and prosperity the remaining team needs. I wish them all the best.

So what have I been doing, well I moved and the job search continues. My plan is to brush up on my art skills in an effort to broaden my employment potential. I also want to deepen my project management skill set and explore software I have not had much experience with.

On the art side the July Mecha project will be re-started and worked from scratch with a new focus and goal. previously I had intended to use it for a 3D printing project, but that is no longer the goal. Now I want to make a game asset, this will allow me to explore the Quixel toolset of dDo and nDo2, as well as Zbrush and 3Dcoat.

More to report as it comes in.....stay on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment